Quarry Consulting has a contract for a Project Coordinator.
Location: Montreal QC – Hybrid
Duration: 1 year contract
Security: Have to have lived in Canada for 5+ years
Description of Service
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator service provider will be accountable for coordinating the development, maintenance and continued operationalization of various components,
Coordination activities can include one or more of the following: coordinating various activities with vendors, setting up and taking minutes at project team meetings, following up on assigned action items, maintaining project collaboration workspaces, maintaining project information on Teams & SharePoint, and serving as a point of contact to project stakeholders for project administration, information and updates.
Supports program communication requirements by managing and distributing project material and following up on action items.
Assists the Project Manager with the use of various tools, processes and templates for tracking, maintenance, statuses, finances, and documentation management.
Completes administrative tasks and projects within the Digital Office Team such as organizing meetings & deployment sessions, ordering devices & equipment, and other operational work as required.
Works with the Project Manager to track, update and report on project budgets.
Coordinates with and responds to queries on matters relating to the Digital Roadmap’s schedule and budget.
Tracks project change controls.
Maintains collaborative relations with all members of the project team, including all stakeholders to support both the successful delivery of projects and operational objectives.
Ensures documentation is complete, signed off, filed, and in adherence with project management methodologies and audit requirements.
Updates and maintains program and project data on the SharePoint project collaboration workspace.
Top Skills Required:
Excellent organizational skills with a developed and demonstrated ability to plan and manage priorities.
Proven ability to develop and manage work using Azure DevOps (ADO) or similar tool for tracking work in Agile approach.
Strong interpersonal skills including ease in dealing with senior leaders and ability to build strong networks and working relationships.
Other Skills Required:
Demonstrated ability to multi-task, handle challenging situations and work well under pressure and within tight timelines.
Strong computer skills (Word, Visio, Excel, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, Teams and PowerPoint) with the ability to learn new applications.
Proven ability to develop and maintain project schedules in MS Project
Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Positive, proactive and professional attitude.
Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
Demonstrated ability to perform research-related tasks (i.e., the use of various paper and electronic resources, analysis and synthesis of documents).
Highly developed sense of motivation, independence, diplomacy and initiative.
Knowledge and experience with MS Project and SharePoint
Our client is looking for an SAP HCM Functional Business Analyst / Architect.
Duration: 6 months to start
Location: Remote in Canada preferably the Eastern Time Zone
Security: Enhanced Reliability OR you have lived in Canada for 5+ years
Our client in Ottawa OR Toronto is looking for a Basis System Administrator to support technical environments and technologies that service business applications and application developers. Systems Administrators understand the technical infrastructure standards and requirements for the integration of specific modules within a core application (i.e SAP).
Duration: 1 year
Location: West Ottawa ON / or Mississauga ON
Type: Remote then Hybrid
Security: Reliability OR you have lived in Canada for 5+ years
Title: Project Manager
Contract Length: 1 year with possibility of extension
Security: Enhanced Reliability or have lived in Canada for 5+ year
Our client is looking for a Project Manager with good Cloud Implementation experience
The Data Centre and IT Platform Product (DCIP) Line is responsible for the strategy, architecture, product management, design and deployment of the program’s designated product portfolio, which includes:
· DC Infrastructure, such as:
· Virtual and physical servers
· Hybrid and public cloud infrastructure
· Hosting services
· Storage Infrastructure
· Backup systems
· IT Platforms, such as:
· Health and capacity monitoring platforms
· IT Security infrastructure
· Logging and event management platforms
· Certificate infrastructure
· Active Directory (Azure and on-premises)
Product Line functions include financial and resource management, architectural and product planning, 3rd level support of incidents, product maintenance, service support, operational improvement, product lifecycle, deployment and project delivery.
Quarry Consulting is hiring “Embedded Software Developer” on a Permanent role with broad Linux and Drivers experience to join the team of embedded software development professionals.
Location: Hybrid (Ottawa)
Your excellent communication and familiarity with Waterfall and Agile methodologies will allow you to excel in the participation of all stages of software development, which will you to achieve areas of impact such as the influence on software architecture, to improve resiliency, debuggability and maintainability and improve software performance through test driven development, automated unit testing, and comprehensive integration testing.
The Technical Experience:
Top skill sets
- strong embedded C coding experience
- Solid knowledge of Linux OS and Linux driver development
- Solid communication skills
Title: Manager of Safety Certification.
Location: Ottawa ON - Hybrid OR Remote in Canada - PERM
Quarry Consulting is seeking an experienced high-performing Manager of Safety Certification. The successful candidate will develop and implement processes and tooling to drive accelerated product development across multiple verticals including Automotive, Aerospace & Defence, and Industrial.
Quarry Consulting is looking for a Azure System Engineer/Administrator
Duration: 2 options: 6-month contract or a Permanent position
Security: Have to have lived in Canada for 5+ years
· Implement and manage infrastructure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) in the Azure cloud and private cloud
· Utilize Infrastructure as Code (IaaC) principles, deployment methodologies to provision cloud services using ARM templates, PowerShell, Azure CLI, DSC, Azure DevOps
· Manage Azure DevOps pipelines for the infrastructure group in collaboration with the DevOps Team
· Assist in defining and implementing security architecture standards including data encryption, application security, key management, identity management, authentication, authorization, infrastructure security
· Support private cloud infrastructure utilizing VMware and Nutanix technologies
· Implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions to provide data redundancy, resilience, and data loss prevention
· Assist in capacity planning
· Optimize services to provide scalable, stable, secure and highly performant systems
· Implement and maintain environment monitoring using the Azure Monitor suite.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR
· Min 2 years of experience in the following:
Professional Skills Qualifications:
Title: Optical Test Engineer
Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
Location: Hybrid Ottawa, ON
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Optical networks continue to aggressively move towards Layer 0/1/2 converged infrastructures. Our client is looking to Join team delivering these Optical Ethernet Network solutions:
We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative SW engineers, specializing in integration testing. The ideal candidate will have:
Title: System Security Technician
Duration: Perm Employment
Location: Ottawa, ON
*****OPEN to candidates who are willing to live in Ottawa***
Reporting to the Project Manager the Systems Security Technician assists with the coordination, installation and maintenance of access control, intrusion and video surveillance systems for both software and hardware installations, and the required connectivity.
Day-to-day duties include…
· Install, service and repair access control security systems, devices and door sensors
· Install and connect access control panels, power supplies and control equipment
· Install, program and service various alarm systems, video surveillance systems (for example, network video recorders (NVRs), video management systems (VMS), analogue and IP cameras)
· Install, service and repair other security technology equipment such as access control, intrusion and alarm software
· Install cabling, including network cabling components, equipment, or systems
· Install cable support (J hook)
· For assigned projects, act as project leader overseeing the work of assigned technicians, provide regular updates to the Project Manager, manage material inventory and complete documentation for project close-out
· Experience working with security systems including, service and maintenance across a broad spectrum of access control, intrusion and video surveillance systems
· Experience inspecting access control and video surveillance systems
· Experience of systems security systems’ basic configuration
· Demonstrated knowledge of network principles and experience with network installations by studying work order, manuals and technical specifications
Title: System Security Engineer - Ottawa Location
Duration: Perm Employment
Location: Remote - Ottawa ON
Quarry Consulting has a long term remote contract opportunity for a Middleware Administrator with WebSphere MQ Series experience.
Location: Hybrid / Remote in Canada
Duration: 1 year with a 1 year option
100% On-site for 2 months, then hybrid: (Monday mandatory, tue & thu or wed & fri work from home, and this will alternate every week).
Offices to work from in or near for HYBRID eventual scenario
Hours: 8-5pm CALGARY TIME (MT)